You are here
Zhytomyr District Heating Project
The project decreases the use of energy, in particular gas, decreases emissions of CO2, other harmful substances and improves the overall services of ZTKE.
The goals are to:
- Reduce fuel utilisation and thereby reduce losses by investing in modern technology
- Improve reliability of services to consumers
- Adaptation of metering, introduction of demand side management measures changing consumption behaviour.
The Main investments will change the whole production process:
- Investment in Individual Heating Sub-stations at building level
- Installation of co-generation plants
- Installation of two bio-fuel plants
- Rehabilitation of existing boiler houses
- Rehabilitation of obsolete network