You are here
More than twenty (20) years of experience in the legal sector. Lila has significant experience in the energy sector, regulatory policy and market design, acquired during the period 2003-2017 as legal consultant at the Hellenic Transmission System Operator (HTSO) and the Energy Regulatory Authority (RAE). From 2013 until June 2015 she substituted the Head Legal Advisor. She has participated in a diversified portfolio of assignments engaging implementation of community legislation, legal support on various issues of the energy sector (such as participation in drafting of legislation, such as electricity codes and tariff regulation, involvement in dispute procedures, cross-border electricity trade issues and compliance with relevant regulation) as well as representation before the courts. In addition, she has experience as an independent consultant and she has participated as a Legal Expert in projects in Caucasus area and Egypt.
- 1993: LL.M in European Community Law, University of Bristol, UK.
- 1994-1998: Associate – “Kyriakides-Georgopoulos” Law Firm.
- 1998-2002: Partner - “Potamitis – Iliadou” Law Firm (associated with “Ernst & Young”).
- 2003-2004: Legal Counsel -Hellenic Transmission System Operator.
- 2004-2017: Legal Counsel - Regulatory Authority for Energy
- Legal Advisor -RAE
- Independent consultant.